ALI installs 22-KW AC and 60-KW DC chargers across its stations that will allow EV users to fully charge their vehicles as fast as 2 hours.
This is in keeping with the company’s thrust and long-term commitment towards carbon neutrality and alignment with the global and local directive to shift to more Electric Vehicles.
|Site||Location||Charger Type||Operating Hours|
|Ayala Land Estates|
|One Ayala||Along Ayala Ave entry / exit carousel lane||60-KW DC||7am to 9pm, Mondays to Saturdays|
|*Circuit Makati||To be announced soon||60-KW DC||To be announced soon|
|Nuvali Laguna||Solenad 1 open parking||22-KW AC||7am to 9pm, Mondays to Saturdays|
|*Vermosa Cavite||Vermosa Retail parking||22-KW AC||To be announced soon|
|Vertis North, Q.C.||Luna Drive corner Astra Drive (across Ayala Malls Vertis)||22-KW AC||24 hours|
|Ayala Land Offices|
|Tower 2, Ayala Triangle||B1 near entry / exit ramp and office / retail elevator lobby||22-KW AC||9am to 11PM, daily|
|Solaris One||2nd level parking||22-KW AC||24 hours, Weekdays
8am to 3pm, Weekends
|Baguio Technohub||Open Parking||22-KW AC||7am to 7pm, daily|
|Greenbelt Makati||Near GB3 escalator lobby||22-KW AC||22-KW AC|
|Glorietta Makati||Near G4 elevator lobby||22-KW AC||Mall hours|
|Alabang Town Center||New Entertainment Center Parking L2||22-KW AC||Mall hours|
|Trinoma, QC||North car park L2||22-KW AC||Mall hours|
|Seda, BGC||Tower One Drop off car park||22-KW AC||24 hours|
|*Laguna Technohub||Open Parking||22-KW AC||To be announced soon|
*Opening by end 2022
1. Connector – 22 KW AC and 60 KW DC fast chargers with Type 2 and GB/T connectors.
*A proper adapter may be used for EVs that do not have Type 2 and GB/T connectors. Consult your car manufacturer to determine the accepted connector.
2. Fee – ALI currently provides these charging hubs as a free service to EV owners, customers, and the rest of the community.
1. The charging hubs shall have personnel available to assist during the specified operating hours, however, the user would be accountable for the proper use of the EV Charging Hub at all times.
2. Ayala Land through Ayala Property Management Group, at any time as it may deem fit, may restrict the use or access of the EV Charging Hub.
3. The EV owner or user shall be responsible for determining if the vehicle is compatible with the EV Charging Hub cables and specifications and the use should be in accordance with the user manual, guidelines and instructions from the car manufacturer.