Dependable Retail Electricity Supplier
DirectPower Services, Inc.
DirectPower Services, Inc. (“DPSI”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., was incorporated and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 14, 2011. DPSI is an energy company that caters to the unique needs of its customers in a deregulated power industry.
DPSI is a Retail Electricity Supplier (“RES”) licensed by the Energy Regulatory Commission (“ERC”) last March 26, 2012, with License No. SL-2012-03-004, and which currently supplies the electricity requirements of 38 contestable customers. DPSI was among the first RES companies to operate since the start of Retail Competition and Open Access (“RCOA”) in June 2013.
WHAT WE OFFER:
DPSI commits to a holistic marketing approach to highlight its distinct advantages, such as:
- Supplies the total electricity requirements of the facility thereby avoiding the risk of setting contracted energy levels
- Helps the environment by minimizing carbon emissions through energy efficiency and renewable energy sourcing
- Customer-centric electricity rate that is structured to fit the specific requirement of the customer
- Depending on the customer’s load factor or hourly electricity consumption profile, DPSI’s indicative generation rate ranges from Php 3.65/kWh to Php 5.00/kWh
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
As value added services, DPSI provides the following services:
- Preparation of a business plan to integrate an on-site Renewable Energy System, such as Rooftop Solar PV and Modular Biodegradable Waste-to-Energy (WTE)
- Advise on setting up of a Utilities Management Group (UMG) to manage a primary-metered facility which is compliant with the ERC-mandated Rules on Redistribution
- Provision of technical advice and assistance, market and settlement services
- Assistance in firming up contracts with industry participants and government agencies
Address: 15/F, 6750 Ayala Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City