Makati Development Corporation


Makati Development Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in engineering, procurement and construction management. In 1950, MDC was the construction division of Ayala Corporation, the company that developed Makati into a premier financial and commercial district. It was in 1974, after the transformation of Makati that MDC was formally incorporated and engaged in subdivision development and government's highways construction activities as a separate and independent entity. MDC's track record includes: residential and commercial development, industrial estate development, building and industrial construction, government infrastructure (highways and bridges), water supply and waste water projects, engineering design and related technical services for horizontal development, equipment operations, ready-mixed concrete and precast products. MDC is the first local construction company to receive simultaneously its world class integrated ISO Certification for ISO-9001-2000 for Quality Management System and ISO-14001-1996 for Environmental Management System from Certification International (UK) Limited/United Kingdom Assessment Services and OHSAS-18001-1999 for Occupation Health

Location Address:
1/F, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Philippines