Ayala Property Management Corporation
Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in integrated property management services including building administration center and subdivision maintenance, and special technical services. It continues to provide property management services for shopping centers, subdivisions, parking structures, waterworks operations and other properties developed by Ayala Land and its subsidiaries. APMC is best known for managing strategic parking facilities, office and residential towers in the Philippines premier business district, Makati City. It pioneered in automating parking, operations and continues to introduce similar innovations in its other areas of operation such as recycling water from households for non-potable uses.
Address: G/F MSE Bldg. Ayala Triangle
Gardens Ayala Ave., Makati City 1226
Makati Development Corporation
Makati Development Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., engaged in engineering, procurement and construction management. In 1950, MDC was the construction division of Ayala Corporation, the company that developed Makati into a premier financial and commercial district. It was in 1974, after the transformation of Makati that MDC was formally incorporated and engaged in subdivision development and government’s highways construction activities as a separate and independent entity. MDC’s track record includes: residential and commercial development, industrial estate development, building and industrial construction, government infrastructure (highways and bridges), water supply and waste water projects, engineering design and related technical services for horizontal development, equipment operations, ready-mixed concrete and precast products. MDC is the first local construction company to receive simultaneously its world class integrated ISO Certification for ISO-9001-2000 for Quality Management System and ISO-14001-1996 for Environmental Management System from Certification International (UK) Limited/United Kingdom Assessment Services and OHSAS-18001-1999 for Occupation Health
1/F, Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Philippines
DirectPower Services, Inc.
DirectPower Services, Inc. (“DPSI”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land, Inc., was incorporated and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on September 14, 2011. DPSI is an energy company that caters to the unique needs of its customers in a deregulated power industry.
DPSI is a Retail Electricity Supplier (“RES”) licensed by the Energy Regulatory Commission (“ERC”) last March 26, 2012, with License No. SL-2012-03-004, and which currently supplies the electricity requirements of 38 contestable customers. DPSI was among the first RES companies to operate since the start of Retail Competition and Open Access (“RCOA”) in June 2013.
WHAT WE OFFER:
DPSI commits to a holistic marketing approach to highlight its distinct advantages, such as:
- Supplies the total electricity requirements of the facility thereby avoiding the risk of setting contracted energy levels
- Helps the environment by minimizing carbon emissions through energy efficiency and renewable energy sourcing
- Customer-centric electricity rate that is structured to fit the specific requirement of the customer
- Depending on the customer’s load factor or hourly electricity consumption profile, DPSI’s indicative generation rate ranges from Php 3.65/kWh to Php 5.00/kWh
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
As value added services, DPSI provides the following services:
- Preparation of a business plan to integrate an on-site Renewable Energy System, such as Rooftop Solar PV and Modular Biodegradable Waste-to-Energy (WTE)
- Advise on setting up of a Utilities Management Group (UMG) to manage a primary-metered facility which is compliant with the ERC-mandated Rules on Redistribution
- Provision of technical advice and assistance, market and settlement services
- Assistance in firming up contracts with industry participants and government agencies
Engr. Rocelle D. Galang
Address: 15/F, 6750 Ayala Avenue, Ayala Center, Makati City