SAVING H20 – The problem is real
As we continue to experience limited water supply, we are calling on the community to ACT IMMEDIATELY and work together to save water. It is crucial that we do our part to alleviate the water supply problem affecting Metro Manila’s East Zone.
Manila Water which serves the area has assured its customers that adjustments are being made to mitigate the impact of La Mesa Dam’s declining water level. The list of affected barangays and water interruption schedules are posted regularly on their social media page. We encourage everyone to stay informed. https://www.facebook.com/manilawater/
To conserve water, we have implemented the following contingency measures in our estate.
- Paused pressure washing of roads and sidewalks
- Paused watering activities of landscaped areas
- Closed all water features, i.e. fountains where applicable
- Adjusted water valves to regulate water pressure
- Arranged for water trucks to distribute water in affected areas
We appeal to our locators and residential communities to likewise employ ways to save water within their properties.
Let us all be mindful of our water usage and take into consideration those who are seriously affected by the situation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.