The Accountant is responsible for the processing of Requests for Check Preparation (RCPs), preparation of Journal Entries and monthly/annual financial statements and reports. He/She also analyzes assigned balance sheet accounts. Depending on assignment, Accountants may also be required to perform additional functions like: Asset/Property Accounting, Treasury Accounting, Cash Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Real Estate Sales Accounting, Tax Accounting, Corporate Accounting and Consolidation Accounting.
- University degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field
- English and Filipino communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with a wide variety of contacts and clients
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office & Windows)
- Proficient in SAP
- Able to manage multi-tasking
Send a little something about yourself to
with links to your work or fill up the form below.