- Interested vendors may coordinate with the Ayala Land-Supply Chain Management Division (ALI-SCMD) and schedule for an initial interview with the Vendor Management Unit (750-5825; 7505824; 7507250)
- Vendor secures endorsement slip from ALI-SCMD and downloads Supplier Registration Form (SRF) from this site; and then coordinates with Dun & Bradstreet (D&BP) for the vendor evaluation and pre-qualification process*.
- Interested vendor completes the SRF and attaches required documents, and then submits them together with corresponding accreditation fee to D&BP
- Accreditation will only commence upon completion of required documents**.
- For Metro Manila & Nearby Provinces Vendors, you may hand carry the accomplished SRF & required documents with ALI Letter of Endorsement.
- Payment may be paid at D&BP upon submission. D&BP will check Originals versus Photocopy of documents for Authentication & Validation
- For Provincial Area Vendors, you have an option to send their documents via courier². Payment could be made thru bank deposit at D&BP’s BDO Account # 4280-001-076 or cheque payables to Dun & Bradstreet Phils., Inc. OR shall be issued upon confirmation of payment.
- D&BP will Validate & Authenticate the Originals versus the Photocopy submitted upon Site Inspection
- After clearing the D&BP process, vendors are endorsed to ALI-SCMD. Vendors then get to be part of the vendor database for ready reference of Ayala Land users.
* Submit or send the SRF and required documents to following addresses:
DUN & BRADSTREET PHILIPPINES, INC. Ground Floor, Convergys One Building Mail & More Flagship Store Ayala Avenue corner Salcedo Street Legaspi Village, 1229, Makati City Telephone Number (632) 750.0082 firstname.lastname@example.org
D&B PHILS., INC – CEBU OFFICE 5/F Krizia Bldg. Gorordo Avenue Lahug, Cebu 6000 Telephone Number (6332) 2336051 email@example.com
** D&BP validation process: Metro Manila – 7 working days Provincial Area – 12 working days